* Do you collate data regarding police incident reports filed about concerns over ambulance response times?
* Do you collate data regarding Police Incident reports where police are delayed at a scene because of ambulance response times?
* Do you collate data relating to incidents where police vehicles are used to take people to hospital?
* Can you supply this information for the past 12 months or for the length of time this information has been collated?
* If you do not already collate this information do you have any plans to begin collating this information?
Currently West Midlands Police do not collate these data as matter of course. However, we have started to look at this area and are in discussion with the ambulance service, with a view to working together more efficiently to manage the demand placed on and between the two emergency services more effectively.