All information held by West Midlands Police about the legal fees/court costs it incurred arguing the case against the resumption of the inquest for the victims of the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings. Read more
Number of recorded acts of Affray by more than one person (section 3 of the Public Order Act 1986) in the last recorded two years.
Number of recorded acts of Affray by a female/females in the last two years. Read more
The number of spiritual healers arrested for each of the last 5 years. Please detail where the spiritual healer was practising Read more
1. Please state how many cannabis factories were found by West Midlands Police in the Black Country for the financial year of 2015/16. Please repeat this request for 2014/15. Read more
How many sexual offences have been reported in the last three years where the location was a `place of worship? Read more
The number of incidents recorded for the prison, their incident type and their incident response grading. Read more
The five mobile camera enforcement sites, in the Black Country, with the highest number of activations during 2015/16, by number of activations and location. Read more
How many Full Time Equivalent staff (police officers and civilian) does the force have in positions dedicated to preventing and detecting fraud and other economic crime? Read more
1. Has your force made any arrests in relation to match fixing in sport over the last five years for example, but not limited to, Section 42 of the Gambling Act 2005?
2. If so, how many, and what were the accused charged with?
3. Which sports did the arrests relate to?
4. Were the arrested parties tried in court?
Investigations about late Coventry City Council deputy leader Phil Townshend Read more